Add your comments Your name as you'd like it displayed Your email (not displayed) submit
Issue #5 of ULTRA
How many would you like?
Issue Five of ULTRA magazine is the latest edition of the multi-award-winning publication that celebrates ultra running, the sport we love, written by the community for the community. It is printed on high quality paper and contains wonderful stories, interesting articles and of course stunning pictures of the landscapes in which we run.
Issue Five includes:
- A wonderfully descriptive and witty article by a blind runner and her guide as they take on the Barkley Marathons
- Robbie Britton and Debbie Martin-Consani talking about their Highland Fling adventures
- How a trip to a Transylvanian race turned into a day to treasure - and a massive scare - in the Bucegi mountains for Andy Nuttall
- Michiel Hoefsmit's memorial to a great Dutch ultra runner
- How multiple ultra race winner Sarah Morwood has coped with a major injury setback
- Part 3 of Charles Sproson's lessons on navigation - this time how to read map contours
- Simon Franklin looking at the history of The Fellsman, one of the UK's oldest surviving ultras, and talking about running it this year
- Rob Pinnington's argument that cut-offs in ultra races are becoming too easy
- Lily Dyu with a fastpacking trip to the Italian Dolomites
- How Karen Nash fell for ultra distances in her 50s and has now completed dozens including UTMB
- 14-time Western States winner Ann Trason on how to train for hills when you live in flat land
- More races including Legends Trail, Arc of Attrition, SDW50, Peddar's Way, Fire & Ice
- And more!
This is for a single copy of Issue Five only. A recurring billing option is available here, which is almost the same but it means you won't have to get your credit card out again next time to pay for future issues, it will be taken care of automatically.
An individual copy of Issue Five costs £8.95. P&P is £2.50 per issue in the UK, £4.50 for Europe, and £5.50 per issue elsewhere. Orders with cleared payment will be compiled once per week on Mondays. Once shipped, UK orders are sent first class and should take 1 or 2 days for delivery, while European orders should take 3-5 days and International orders 5-7 days. See Terms and Conditions for more shipping info.
Issue Five is available now. Once it's sold out, it's gone. So get your order in quick. And tell all your friends! :)
Cover image: Jennifer and Jim Garside during The Fellsman, taken by another runner, Giles Thurston (www.ultrarun.in). “We were
walking away from Fleet Moss CP, and the colours looked so good I had to take it. It was a real snap and go moment.”
There are no reviews of this product yet - why not be the first?