Add your comments Your name as you'd like it displayed Your email (not displayed) submit
This product is out of stock at this time
**Get a 20%-off voucher for ULTRAmarathonRunningStore.com when you buy this product!**
Issue Six of ULTRA magazine is the latest edition of the multi-award-winning publication that celebrates ultra running, the sport we love, written by the community for the community. It is printed on high quality paper and contains wonderful stories, interesting articles and of course stunning pictures of the landscapes in which we run.
This is the rolling subscription option, which means you pay for a single issue now and then again every three months, so it takes the hassle out of buying future issues of this award-winning magazine. You pay with a credit card, and then four weeks before the next issue comes out we will automatically take the payment for that issue. You can cancel anytime. See Terms for more details. If you just want to buy a single copy of Issue Six you can do that here.
Issue Six includes:
- - Damian Hall's recounting of his fabulous, gruelling South West Coast Path FKT
- - Susie Chan's great story of the Jungle Ultra in Peru
- - Tremayne Cowdry with a wonderful adventure tale of the 190-mile Northern Traverse race
- - James Adams talking about one of the ten things he's learned in ten years of ultra running
- - The first three weeks of Aleks Kashefi's 4,700-mile journey from Norway to Sicily
- - 70-year-old John Fanshawe talks about his second Comrades Marathon this year
- - Spartathlon runner Rob Pinnington's witty article on how to fail at ultra running
- - Maxine Rhodes looks at running literature and why we apparently find it so difficult to write about our feelings
- - Ann Trason advising how to train around a busy schedule
- - Carmen Byrne polls dozens of ultra runners about their nutrition strategy, with interesting results
- - Surprising stats from the world of ultra running
- - More articles and loads more races including ULTRA Festival, Natalie White on the Tor, the RAT, Heroes Ultra, Race to the King, Secret Ultra Runner remixes runner etiquette...
- - And more!
The benefits of recurring billing to you are:
- You will get every issue of ULTRA first, immediately after it is released
- You won't need to get your credit card out and log in to buy each time - it's automatic
- When details are revealed about ULTRA races and events, and tickets go on sale, we will email you details first so you get chance to sign up early
- Also, if this is your first recurring billing purchase, you will get a discount of 20% off your next purchase at www.ULTRAMarathonRunningStore.com
From our point-of-view, it shows us that you support our small venture even more. When we get payment in advance for each issue it gives us the firm knowledge of how many orders there are, and thus how many issues we need to print. It also gives us the certainty of your commitment, and as we're such a small team this really gives us a boost. Both of these things help us enormously in these still-early days of ULTRA.
An individual copy of Issue Six costs £8.95. P&P is £2.50 per issue in the UK, £4.50 for Europe, and £5.50 per issue elsewhere. Orders with cleared payment will be compiled once per week on Mondays. Once shipped, UK orders are sent first class and should take 1 or 2 days for delivery, while European orders should take 3-5 days and International orders 5-7 days. See Terms and Conditions for more shipping info.
Issue Six is available now. Once it's sold out, it's gone. So get your order in quick. And tell all your friends! :)
Cover image: Eoin Keith during the Northern Traverse. Photo ©iancorless.com.
There are no reviews of this product yet - why not be the first?